Actimize Sr. System Reporting Analyst
Provide analytical and practical application and process design support to the FCRM function. Serve as a liaison between IT and the business end-users to define, analyze, and review business requirements and specifications.
- Develop analytical and predictive models to understand and forecast events and identify risk through scoring or clustering. Perform deep dives into the data to find root causes behind variances in key parameters over time.
- Apply statistical, simulation and data mining methods to address business questions and processes. Enhance existing metrics, refine thresholds and propose new metrics to measure departmental performance and risk.
- Work with cross functional business teams to understand business needs, extract and transform data from existing stores and create data assets. Identify key metrics and build dashboards for ad-hoc analyses, studies and ongoing operational decision-making.
- Develop and maintain close partnerships between the business, IT development and testing teams to identify and optimize systems processes. Determine efficiencies and improvements to process design and system flow. Build, implement and support best practices.
- Support the development of business requirements with the department management. Identify and assess use cases and departmental documentation to ensure all identified scenarios are properly tested and defects are resolved prior to system delivery. Develop and improve use cases as needed to demonstrate issues and assure a quality end product is delivered.
- Summarize research and analysis and present findings advising the business on options, risks and costs of proposed solutions.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for senior leadership and the board.
- Perform other related duties as assigned e.g., participate in bank examinations and internal and external audits, maintain and develop the Quickbase application, etc.
- A minimum of 3- 5 years related analytical and systems process experience, specifically with Business Objects, Actimize SQL, Quickbase or related data applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Financial Crimes regulatory and risk environments
- Strong statistical background
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer