Compliance Testing Analyst - AML/BSA
Perform testing of internal and external BSA/AML related functional processes and their respective controls, in order to identify the existence of any potential weaknesses or gaps, and provide recommendations for potential enhancements to improve the effectiveness and sustainability of internal controls.
- Test for process quality assurance and controls in assigned documents and cases. Ensure that the requirements set forth by the department leadership are accurately and completely monitored and tested for the assigned transactions and processes.
- Report and track the resolution of control issues detected in the testing process. Specifically, the review and monitoring of any exceptions.
- Maintain thorough documentation of work performed and conclusions reached. Update and maintain accurate and complete files and records using appropriate databases and spreadsheets in accordance with departmental processes and procedures.
- Generate reports on business trends, risks, losses, and issues. Gather and aggregate data and recommend actions to minimize risk exposures.
- Proactively analyze potential risks through detailed reviews of multiple sources of information and escalate key risks to appropriate areas and/or business leaders.
- Assist in tests and assessments performed by the third party risk group.
- Develop close working relationships with others in the department to address and resolve issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in regulatory compliance activities such as risk management, compliance testing, audit or similar control-related experience.
Other Required Qualifications:
- Strong working knowledge of federal and state AML regulations including Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), OFAC and the USA PATRIOT Act
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good investigative, analytical and problem resolution skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer