AVP, Compliance Advisory Manager
Act as the regulatory compliance subject matter expert for the assigned enterprise business line.
- Review and sign off, from a regulatory compliance perspective, on materials associated with the assigned business lines. Work closely with legal to review, edit, create, and approve various documents.
- Conduct second line of defense compliance governance and oversight activities with respect to regulatory requirements.
- Execute Compliance Risk Assessments and present findings to assigned business lines/partners.
- Meet regularly with internal business partners to discuss compliance findings.
- Participate in Level 1 and 2 compliance findings remediation. Provide regulatory guidance on open issues and ensure action plans are completed sufficiently and in a timely manner.
- Support internal compliance audits and regulatory exams. Gather documents, meet with auditors and regulators, update and maintain information in the appropriate repository.
- Provide guidance on the development, maintenance and implementation of business standards, policies, and procedures ensuring business line regulatory compliance.
- Partner with legal to ensure adherence with all applicable rules, regulations and standards.
- Prepare and present compliance reports to senior business leadership. Draft narratives, remediation steps, corrective actions and provide related data and graphs. Present findings to the executive leadership team and respond to questions, as needed.
- Build strong working relationships with internal staff (e.g., business line leadership, legal, corporate risk, internal audit).
- Provide guidance on regulatory issues, respond to questions and concerns from the business lines, and support the business in ensuring all compliance and regulatory requirements are adequately addressed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 7-10 years related compliance experience.
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) certification preferred.
- Broad knowledge of payments and deposit banking regulations, including, but not limited to, Reg, D, Reg DD, Reg E, e-sign, and privacy regulations.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer