Client Services Associate
Provide a superior full-service experience to Institutional Banking partners, advisors and clients by handling all requests in accordance with policy and procedure. Develop relationships through anticipating and recognizing needs, resolution, skill set, and professionalism
- Receive and respond to all inquiries, including escalations, received from IB partners, advisors and clients via telephone, email or other channels as established.
- Manage and respond to all internal inquiries from business line and operational departments including, but not limited to Sales, Services Delivery Managers, Loan and Deposit Operations and Customer Care.
- Analyze issues, research resolutions, and develop recommendations through clear communication. Own each call from beginning to end. Identify immediate resolution, root cause, opportunity for improvement and implementation of improvement.
- Handle challenging callers using sound judgment and relationship skills remaining calm, keeping caller satisfaction and IB/TBBK profitability in mind through a variety of communications to include telephone, emails, and other written correspondence. Determine when management needs to be involved in an escalation, elevating complex calls to manager for resolution providing thorough details along with proposal for resolution with appropriate rationalization.
- When appropriate, educate clients and advisors of the self-service options available to simplify managing their accounts.
- Appropriately prioritize requests ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Serve as second tier support for after-hours vendor managing tasks too complex to be handled by the vendor.
- Identify opportunities to develop and strengthen advisor, client and partner relationships, conducting basic needs analysis to support the proposals.
- Participate in educational/training programs and stay current on IB/TBBK online banking, policy and procedures, compliance and other appropriate information.
- Research and complete Fund Transfer requests in accordance with The Bancorp’s policy and procedures using Funds Transfer Tool. Research accounts for Regulation E, ACH transactions, Wire Transfers and various account funding methods.
- Provide and strengthen relationships with customers through needs analysis recognition and satisfaction of those needs with the delivery of Value Added Services.
- Enter data into appropriate databases to maintain a record of requests and/or contact with customer.
- Assist in development and maintenance of IB Client Experience policies and procedures and maintain record of all products and services supported by the business line.
- Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA), provide reporting and address issues as they occur.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with other operation areas within Institutional Banking, The Bancorp, as well as global partners. Assist with presentations to partners and management on statistics, process improvements and achievements relative to current goals.
- Work closely with leadership team to streamline processes, develop efficiencies and implement changes.
- Participate in IB departmental projects as identified.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of 5-7 years related banking and/or customer service experience
- A minimum of 2-4 years related experience in Client Service or wealth management industry
- Strong working knowledge of bank products and services
- Basic understanding of the wealth management industry including investment products and services
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and web applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to communicate concerns in a productive and constructive manner to achieve a positive outcome
- Strong listening and comprehensive skills
- Strong problem solving skills, demonstrating the ability to think independently and develop alternative solutions
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to develop relationships with wide variety of callers
- Flexibility to accommodate working from home when warranted by business need
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer