Enterprise Compliance Analyst
Ensure products and processes for a variety of business lines are in compliance with all applicable State and Federal regulatory laws and regulations as part of a robust Compliance Management System. Provide compliance oversight and advisory services to deposit and lending business lines and to related functional support areas.
- Perform risk-based periodic reviews in accordance with the company’s compliance management program, including independent sampling and testing as part of the Bank’s second line of defense function.
- Continuously assess the adequacy of Bank policies, procedures and risk assessments against regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to: Regulations D, E, CC, DD, B, Z, UDAAP, UDAP, GLBA, ESIGN, SCRA, CRA, O, M, and the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Oversee and validate required remedial efforts for issues identified by in-business monitoring, compliance testing, and independent audit.
- Maintain close working relationships with key internal stakeholders, including Financial Crimes Risk Management, Third-Party Risk, and the various lines of businesses.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory changes, supervisory guidance and industry best practices to ensure appropriate advisory support is provided to the impacted areas of the bank.
- Perform other compliance-related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a banking-related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of related banking experience in compliance testing or auditing deposit and lending regulations for multiple lines of businesses.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of consumer and commercial banking laws and regulations;
- Demonstrated ability to apply regulatory interpretation to complex banking products and processes;
- Strong research and analytical skills with attention to detail and organization;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to simultaneously prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook. Experience in relational databases (Quick Base) is preferred.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer