Leasing Finance Assistant
Provide financial processing, reporting and related lease support activities including data entry, expense check batching, property tax and UCC reporting and general account reconciliation for the Leasing Division.
- Verify financial documents and review items such as proper signature approvals on dealer funding and lease expense check requests. Ensure documents meet all departmental standards prior to processing and/or elevate issues to manager as needed. Verify approval on Operating Expense invoices and forward to main office for payment.
- Complete personal property tax documents for TBBK and Bancorp for leased units. File abatements in the various states as needed.
- Prepare UCC filings to minimize risk of losses in the case of a client defaulting on equipment lease payments.
- Manage PEX cards funding, records, and accounts.
- Process check batches into the Prologue and NetSuite programs or related software systems and applications in accordance with departmental processes and procedures. Resolve items that do not process correctly or completely.
- Print payment checks for appropriate office location(s) after proper approval and authorization is secured.
- Scan and organize lease expense check invoices into daily electronic storage file. Update and maintain accurate documentation and records on all invoices and payments. May be required to research payments and/or provide file documents as needed.
- Perform end of day reconciliation and upload of processed check batches. Perform weekly reconciliation in database applications, e.g. Prologue, of checks that have cleared. Research and resolve issues uncovered during the reconciliation. Ensure accurate and timely processing of check batches in accordance with daily deadlines. Submit reconciled check batches to Finance for approval.
- Perform daily reconciliation of assigned general ledger accounts. Track and maintain activity in assigned General ledger accounts in order to properly process monthly amortization and related entries. Identify and research variances, providing explanations as needed.
- Accurately enter end of day entries from operations into Workbench general ledger upload tool and/or NetSuite.
- Validate asset taxability in applicable applications, e.g. Leasewave, as leases are commencing.
- Act as a notary public for the office to ensure appropriate document authorizations can be completed efficiently.
- Assist team with a variety of activities including mailing vehicle/registration renewals to appropriate customers, assisting with monthly invoicing, backing up lease coordinator with front desk duties, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years related experience
- Notary Public designation a plus
- Strong working knowledge of automobile sales and leasing a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Flexibility is a key attribute of the position as it evolves
Pre-employment screening includes passing a background check that includes credit, Criminal, OFAC, education and prior employment.
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer