Service Desk Analyst
Act as first level support to accept, resolve, assign as necessary, and track all business application requests generated by internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide internal and external customer support for all standard and critical business applications related to IT Infrastructure in accordance with Service Level Agreements. Research, resolve, and respond to highly complex questions in accordance with current standards.
- Coordinate customer requests and support issues to ensure timely resolution resulting in customer satisfaction and productivity. Complete and read downtime tickets for the Operational Downtime Report.
- Expand knowledge of business areas, product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers while understanding the overall impact to the business.
- Generate periodic reports for the Technical Services Manager in accordance with scheduled daily, weekly, and monthly timelines. Proactively identify solutions to inefficiency issues and cost reduction opportunities.
- Lead or participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of support.
- Manage access security for most Bancorp applications for internal and external customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 0-2 years related experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Proficient with computer hardware, software, and telecommunications products.
- Understanding of technical terms related to IT Infrastructure.
- Strong working knowledge of various internal and external Bancorp specific applications
- Strong working knowledge in contract negotiations, implementation, fulfillment and renewals
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, eg. Windows 2000 and XP, and Microsoft License Agreements
- Strong working knowledge of all areas of Technical Services including Service Desk, ServiceNow.
“The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer