Immediate growth opportunity to develop with seasoned professionals in a wide variety of accounting and reporting functions:
- Internal financial reporting
- SEC financial reporting
- Analysis of financial results
- Special projects
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements for internal financial reporting
- Perform analysis of financial variances
- Assist in the preparation of SEC quarterly and annual financial reporting including the preparation of various financial schedules
- Manage the posting and content of assigned general ledger accounts, budgets, and other analyses as needed to support the financial function.
- Create and develop new reports to address management requests for financial information
- Manage and complete special accounting projects.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting or a related combination of training and experience
- A minimum of 4 years directly related accounting or financial reporting experience
- Financial institution experience is a plus
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in spreadsheet and graphical programs
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment with the ability to dive into issues with data to discover root causes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer