Sr. Financial Risk Reporting Analyst
Conduct third party financial viability risk assessments including but not limited to, detailed financial analysis, subsequent follow-up and reporting in a timely, recurring manner. Provide regular updates on financial risk ratings of third party relationships to corporate-wide committees overseeing the business activities of third parties. Develop and produce reporting from RSA Archer and other systems for use by oversight committees and management.
- Use financial viability scoring model to assess and analyze new and existing third party relationships.
- Continually improve the accuracy of the financial viability model by recommending changes to the model based on data trends and results.
- Document standards for financial viability reviews and any other process documentation, including procedures, guidelines, business process diagrams, etc. as deemed necessary.
- Partner and collaborate with colleagues across business units to help drive a culture of risk awareness, proactive risk identification, assessment and remediation.
- Participate on Risk Committee to provide financial insight and analysis on counterparty credit risk exposures posed by third party relationships.
- Perform third party risk control testing for SOX reporting purposes. Prepare and communicate results as needed.
- Compile committee documentation and reports, management presentations and build process flowcharts as well as various training documents.
- Develop and produce reporting templates and ad hoc reporting using RSA Archer.
- Work in conjunction with RSA Archer administrators to develop, test and maintain the RSA Archer application.
- Conduct periodic third party inventory completeness checks and report findings.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of FDIC Financial Institution Letters 44-2008 and 3 – 2012 as well as all applicable regulations governing third party relationships.
- Develop close working relationships with others throughout the company to answer questions, obtain information, understand key company operations/processes and handle other related matters.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in finance, accounting or a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A Master’s degree and/or CPA certification is preferred
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in financial analysis and related reporting with experience in reviewing financial statements and general business communications for accuracy and clarity
- Experience with RSA Archer
- Experience with industry standard reporting applications
- Strong working knowledge of financial viability modeling and financial analysis
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate concisely and clearly in person, in writing and to audiences using presentation materials and graphs.
- Superior organizational and meeting management skills
- Extensive analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work with diverse teams and individuals with demonstrated ability to communicate vertically and horizontally to achieve departmental objectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Occasional travel required
“The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer