Third Party Risk Analyst
A closer look at this position:
Track and process third party relationship and partner due diligence documents and associated risk related information in accordance with all bank, association, and regulatory rules.
You've got what it takes:
- Proficient verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications, e.g. MS Office and MS Outlook
- Detailed oriented. Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Good problem solving skills
As a Third Party Risk Analyst, you will:
- Gather due diligence documentation and complete the risk assessments for assigned third party relationships in accordance with the third party risk management policy.
- Track and monitor the status of each due diligence review and communicate with the Relationship Manager to obtain missing items in a timely manner. Complete review in a timely and accurate manner.
- Draft an initial risk assessment for new and existing third party relationships in accordance with third party risk management procedures regarding assessments and level of risk. Analyze new relationships as well as the impact of enhancements to the risk profile of existing relationships. Provide completed review packages to manager for further analysis and recommendations.
- Update vendor tracking software and databases with risk assessments and related information to maintain a current record of activities.
- Develop and maintain awareness of FDIC Financial Institution Letter 44-2008: Third Party Risk Guidance for Managing Third Party Risk and FDIC Financial Institution Letter 3-2012: Payment Processor Relationships Revised Guidance, as well as applicable regulations governing third party relationships.
- Respond to questions and concerns from third party clients about how they can meet the due diligence and/or risk related standards, e.g. type of materials they need to provide and/or how they can improve their existing documentation. Identify, communicate and educate on the third party risks inherent in the relationship as well as the rules and regulations.
- Be an advocate for the company’s third party risk management program.
Your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in a related field.
- A minimum of 2 - 4 years related experience in association/regulatory rules, compliance, due diligence/underwriting and/or the prepaid card area. Previous knowledge and experience working in prepaid or a banking environment is preferred.
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities, performance management …
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package …
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program …
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer